Song of the Day: Closer to Fine sung by the Indigo Girls
Trying each day to get better and better at my craft, hence the song.
Algebra 2: I’m feeling up and down about the review process in place for algebra 2. Things I really like:
1. Not much me at the board
2. Get to work individually with my students
3. Getting to know kids better earlier in the year
Not so Great Things:
1. Too traditional (worksheets)
2. Hard to keep the bookkeeping straight
3. Some of my students are not working very much
Here is a pic of the mess that is my Algebra 2 stuff:
Not sure what to do for next year’s review. I’m sure “there’s more than one answer to these questions…”.